E-Caliber 9.9 XX1 AXS is a light, fun, and fast carbon e-MTB. It's built to ride like a traditional cross country bike, and it even has the same race-worthy suspension tech as Supercaliber. The sleek and subtle Fazua drive system provides a boost without adding bulk, and you get a spec loaded with high-end parts.
It's right for you if...
You wanna ride your heart out on a lightweight e-MTB that rips singletrack just like a regular XC bike, but can give you an unobtrusive boost when you want one. You also want an amazing parts spec, filled with carbon and cutting edge tech like a fully wireless electronic drivetrain and our IsoStrut shock.
The tech you get
A lightweight, full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with 60mm of travel, a 120mm RockShox SID Ultimate fork with Charger Race Day damper, remote lockout, and Trek's exclusive lightweight IsoStrut FOX Factory shock. A Fazua Evation motor and 250Wh battery that can assist up to 20 mph when it's on, and gives zero drag when it's off, plus a handlebar-mounted Fazua Remote FX controller. A SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS wireless electronic drivetrain, a Bontrager XXX carbon seatpost, and Kovee XXX 30 carbon wheels.
The final word
Our top-shelf E-Caliber is light, fast, and built to rip. It rides like an XC race bike—like a Supercaliber, in fact—until you decide you want a little boost to scramble up a climb or put in a few extra laps.
Why you'll love it
- The SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth, and completely wireless
- You get a helping hand from the motor on climbs and long rides, but it's a more natural-feeling assist that gives you an overall experience that's closer to riding an analog bike than a typical e-MTB
- The drive system, including the motor, is easily removable. Just take it out, pop on the included cover, and you'll have a standard mountain bike that weighs 2.9kg less than before
- IsoStrut gives you just enough rear suspension for cross country traction and comfort with less weight and more efficiency
- Pivotless seat stays save on weight and actively bend to help soak up trail chatter
|OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, IsoStrut, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Boost148, 60mm travel
|RockShox SID Ultimate, DebonAir spring, Charger Race Day damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 120mm travel
|Trek IsoStrut, Fox Factory shock, air spring, DPS 2-position remote damper, Kashima Coat, 235x32.5mm
|Bontrager Kovee XXX 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss 54T engagement, centerlock, SRAM XD driver, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
|Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120TPI, 29x2.40"
|E*thirteen E*spec Race Carbon, 34T
|SRAM Eagle AXS, wireless, 12-speed
|SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
|SRAM Eagle XG-1299, 10-52, 12-speed
|SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
|Shimano XTR M9120 4-piston hydraulic disc
|Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 15mm rise
|Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, Blendr compatible, 13 degree, 70mm length
|Knock Block Integrated, 62-degree radius, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
|Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 0mm offset, 400mm length
|Bontrager Montrose Pro, 7x10mm carbon rails, 138mm width
|Fazua Evation 1.0, 250Wh
|Fazua Remote bX
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Radioactive Red/Matte Black / Medium
|Gloss Radioactive Red/Matte Black / Large
|Alpine Navy Smoke/Trek White / Medium