It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
• Durable street/park tire with deep, narrow grooves for traction
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
- Smooth rolling center pattern with larger lugs on shoulders for corner traction and a square profile - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - TPI: 27
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Super-wide cruiser tires • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 3.5
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
$19.99 - $27.99
• Trail/road tire with raised center, assertive lateral lugs • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
$10.99 - $18.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$14.99 - $15.99
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$16.99 - $22.99
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
$10.95 - $17.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
$15.99 - $29.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
The ‘turbo’ of spike tires. With 361 spikes it bites firmly into icy roads. The tungsten carbide core of each spike is clad in weight-saving aluminum. The scales stop at 695 g, yet the tire remains agile and sporty. - Schwalbe's Performance line of tires offers excellent quality and the best value for an intensive-use tire.
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$80.00 - $99.99
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
The Pro One Tire is part of the new generations of tubeless tires. It is a truly thrilling ride. It's fast, reliable, and light. The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible—70 grams less weight, 15% less rolling resistance, and improved cut resistance all around. This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe Pro One is compatible with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
The Primo Comet Recumbent is a fast-rolling, high-pressure tire.
$49.99 - $56.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$65.00 - $85.00
The Maxxis Aggressor is designed for modern, high-speed mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding. - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Dual-compound - DoubleDown models feature 120 TPI dual-ply construction
$75.00 - $81.00
The Ardent Race tire from Maxxis is ideally suited for technical XC race courses and endurance-length events. With its medium-height tread, the Ardent Race bridges the gap between the XC-oriented Ikon and the trail-oriented Ardent. The center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance, and the side knobs are angled and stepped to provide great biting traction in corners. Choose the Ardent Race for your next demanding XC race or epic trail ride. - Tubeless Ready - High-volume casing - Medium knob height - Ideal for technical XC race courses
$40.00 - $42.99
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight BMX race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on the straights, too. - Weight: 435g (1.75), 485g (1.85)
$65.00 - $111.00
Introducing the redesigned Maxxis High Roller II, offering better braking and more consistent feel. The open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs, and modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. A folding bead reduces weight and makes it easy to keep a spare on hand. When gravity pulls you downhill, rely on the High Roller II to keep you upright.
$65.00 - $90.00
Introducing the redesigned Maxxis High Roller II, offering better braking and more consistent feel. The open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs, and modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. When gravity pulls you downhill, rely on the High Roller II to keep you upright. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead
Page 1 of 4 Next page