$9.99 - $12.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
Matte Finisher, 19oz Spray Bottle Matte Finisher delivers a streak-free, gloss-free finish, which helps matte finish bikes look "showroom" new. Also safe for use on clear-coated bicycles.
WD-40 Dry Lube is the perfect chain and component lubrication for dry and arid riding conditions. Extensively tested by scientists and pro mechanics alike, it keeps your bicycle shifting like a dream and pedaling smoothly. It boasts special polymers that form a dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in dry conditions. The result is a clean, quiet, perfectly functioning and long-lasting drivetrain.
WD-40's Frame Protectant is specially formulated to prevent the build-up of dirt, dust and grime on bicycles. Once treated, surfaces stay cleaner longer so your bikes always look great. Plus it helps restores scratched areas and the luster of clear coats on carbon and all other bike finishes, too.
WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk.
$5.68 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Keeping with the stealth ethos of the Ninja series, the Ninja Pouch+ Road conveniently holds a spare tube (up to 700 x 25c) in an inconspicuous area keeping the clean lines of your bike. Easy access to the integrated tire levers makes changing a tube a quick proposition. - Material: Cage-Engineering grade plastic; Bag-EVA foam - Cage Outer Diameter: Fits standard water bottle - Tire Levers: 2 engineering grade plastic levers - Compatibility: Up to 700 x 25c inner tube - Size: 18.5 x 10.8 x 7.8 cm / 7.3” x 4.3” x 3.1” - Weight: 101 grams - Inner tube not included
Features a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel for quick rotation and control in tight spots. - Includes hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T15, T25 Torx and #2 Phillips bits, CrMo steel chain tool, two engineering grade polymer tire levers and magnetic bit holder - Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12 speed (NOT including Campagnolo hollow pin chains)
- Prevents and reduces brake squealing, without impairing the braking effect - Simultaneously dissipates heat - Prevents non-uniform wear - Eliminates vibration on braking
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
- Virtually impossible to break steel core levers - Nylon coating does not scratch rims or pinch tube - Spoke hook on one end - SF-9902 includes hang card packaging
Periodic hydraulic damper bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Charger Damper Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Charger-equipped fork charging hard.
$5.00 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
- Offers internal rust protection for steel frame bicycles - Enough rust-inhibitive coating for several applications - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$11.00 - $64.00
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
$13.00 - $14.00
Professional quality heat-treated steel with hand-saving no-slip plastic grip and ergonomic design for maximum leverage and comfort. - Precision cut for an exact fit with no slippage - Lifetime warranty on all Pedro's tools
$10.00 - $40.00
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC - Can be used with or without water
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$4.99 - $5.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose-built brush features. The tapering-length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs to remove even the deepest dirt and grime. - Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products (sold separately) - Solvent-resistant synthetic handle and bristles - Not recommended for oral use
$12.00 - $14.00
- New improved ergonomic y-style handle design - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit size indication for quick tool identification. The torx model Includes T10, T25, and T30 sizes, perfect for the most common torx hardware sizes found on modern bicycles and components, while the hex model includes 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes, perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. Both are backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
The CC-4 is a drop-in style gauge that measures bicycle chain wear. The laser cut CC-4 accurately measures a long section of chain and strategically comes in contact with the chain in three places, quickly and easily taking the guesswork out of knowing when chain replacement is necessary. A worn chain will cause poor shifting as well as accelerate drivetrain wear. The tool works on any 5 to 12-speed derailleur chain (including SRAM AXS) and is designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75% wear, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts. - Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes - Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain - Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess - Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control - Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
A professional quality shop chain tool that works on 5-speed to 12-speed Road and Mountain Bike derailleur chains*, including SRAM AXS 12 speed, as well as 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch chains. The CT-3.3 features an adjustable locating shelf so it works on any width chain to remove and install chain rivets. Built to last and easy to use, the CT-3.3 features a comfortable handle, investment cast steel body and replaceable driving pin (#CTP). *The CT-3.3 will install, but not peen, Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets. - Comfortable T-handle - Replaceable driving pin (CTP) - Investment cast steel body - Adjustable locating shelf
The Park Tool FR-5.2GT is designed specifically for use when removing and installing cassette lockrings from thru axle hubs. -Utilizes a 12mm guide pin to stabilize the tool during use - Fits 12-spline cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and others (23.5mm diameter) - Fits some Shimano and similar disc brake rotor lockrings
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
To prevent poor shifting and uneven drivetrain wear, most manufacturers recommend chain replacement at or before 1% stretch. Now you can quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain with Park's Chain Checker. Simply insert the Chain Checker’s pins into 2 links, press the swingarm gauge tight, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading!
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Page 1 of 4 Next page