HS6 is very versatile. Its area of use stretches from underlayer for powder to racing wax and base prep wax for cold skis. HS6 has good durability and offers great performance on natural and artificial snow. The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski. The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability. Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax. HS6 can be used as a race wax alone or as a base for top coats. Recommended iron temp: 155°C (311°F).
- Fantastic allround glider
- For training and competition
- Great performance and durability
- Fluoro-free and non-toxic
- Exists also in liquid
- Well tested on many conditions