Improve the performance of your 11-speed Shimano rear derailleur with pulleys that reduce friction and increase bearing life. Ours are designed to work with less drag, adding to the power transmitted to the rear wheel.
Our Titanium Pulley Wheels for Shimano 11s are available with CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings that add an extra layer to the performance of the product. The Coated Bearings have races 75% harder than our hardened-steel races. They last 60% longer than our Standard Bearings. Bearing drag is decreased by over 50% compared to our Standard Bearings. Both our Standard and Coated come with the same super-hard, super-round CeramicSpeed Balls.
Designed in light and strong machined Titanium, these Pulley Wheels offer three times the lifespan of our alloy Pulley Wheels, and are compatible with all 11-speed Shimano derailleurs.
- There is both an upper and lower-specific pulley in the set. They are marked accordingly and have directional arrows, as well.
- These pulleys are compatible with all Shimano 11-speed rear derailleurs, both mechanical and electronic.
- The kits come with CeramicSpeed oil in a 15ml dropper bottle, and the bearings come pre-oiled.
In the box:
- 2 x 11-tooth pulley wheels
- 4 x spacers
- CeramicSpeed Bearing Oil in 15 ml dropper bottle
- Sticker sheet
|Titanium / Coated||05711050004522||101715||CER70861302W|