All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M5x8 Flat Head Screws
$22.75 - $22.99
Wheels Manufacturing Dropout Savers are designed to replace damaged threads in rear derailleur mounts. Made from aircraft quality steel, dropout savers provide an economical and reliable alternative to the "major surgery" of replacing a complete dropout. - Wide Dropout Saver (DS-1) fits dropouts thicker than 7mm - Narrow Dropout Saver (DS-2) fits dropouts 7mm or less in thickness - 2 pieces per bag
$16.00 - $16.99
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 300 — Ultegra level quality.
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/8-inch, 500/bottle - 7/32-inch, 500/bottle
Replacement spacer pack for Wheels Mfg. 30mm spindle bottom brackets. Bearings sold separately. Pack Includes: - (2) - Silicone Dust Seal, 30mm ID - (2) - 0.5mm, 24mm ID Crank Spindle Spacer - (2) - 1.0mm, 24mm ID Crank Spindle Spacer
This Wheels Manufacturing Shimano/SRAM Single Speed Conversion Kit includes chain guides for carefree single speeding. Large chain guides sandwich the cog with diameters slightly larger than the cog to keep the chain from hopping off the rear cog. Includes: - (2) - 9mm chain guides - (6) - 3mm spacers - (2) - 1mm shims - (4) - 0.3mm shims - (1) - lockring - (1) - 16t cog Compatible with: - Any ½ x 1/8 pitch chain, this includes BMX and Track chains - Any 8 or 9-speed chain Note: Does not work acceptably with any 10 or 11-speed chain
Bolts, clamps and washers for Thomson Seatposts and Seat Clamps. - Sold individually, includes bolt, washer and nut
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
$7.99 - $9.99
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
$9.99 - $10.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
- Steel construction - Adapts BMX chainrings with 22mm hole to 19mm spindles - Bag of 10
$17.99 - $19.95
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Axle mount rear derailleur guard - Essential for children`s multi-speed bikes
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
$9.99 - $10.79
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Full stainless-steel construction • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Standard steel replacement
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
Shimano BT-R1A External Di2 Battery - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware - Di2 External Battery, battery charger, and power cable are universal between Dura-Ace 9070, 7970, Ultegra 6870, 6770 and Alfine Di2 systems - Battery weight: 71 grams
Shimano E-tube Dummy Plugs - Extra E-Tube plugs for sealing unused ports on shifters or junction boxes - Sold each
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
$17.99 - $22.99
Disc brake mount adaptor. - Includes stainless steel adaptor and caliper bolts
$5.99 - $23.99
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Fits All B (2016+) Versions of Guide RSC RS R - Hose length: 2000mm
$4.99 - $16.99
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.